I am a huge fudge lover. Fudge is so good, I have been eating it since I was a little kid. Here on my website, I have several fudge recipes and time for another one. This 2 Ingredient fudge is super duper easy to make and tastes awesome.
It is a good blend between chocolate and peanut butter and makes for a quick and easy dessert to bring to parties and other get-togethers.
If you are a fan of fudge and like recipes with minimal ingredients, give this 2 ingredient fudge a try. If I can do it, you can do it. Make sure to check out my other fudge recipes as well, I will share the links further down in the post. Let’s get started!
Step 1: Gather the quick fudge ingredients
This 2 ingredient fudge is incredibly simple to make all you need are the following ingredients and equipment:
- Chocolate Frosting – You can use other flavors of frosting if you like as well. I like using the Rich & Creamy Betty Crocker kind.
- Peanut butter – You can use natural peanut butter, classic creamy peanut butter, or even chunky peanut butter. Or if you want, you can even use this homemade peanut butter recipe.
- Microwave-safe bowl
- 8x8-inch pan or 7x11-inch pan
- Parchment paper, optional
Step 2: How to make 2 Ingredient Fudge or Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
This 2 ingredient fudge is probably the easiest of all the types of fudge to make.
Begin by scooping out all of the chocolate frosting and placing it in a medium microwave-safe bowl. Then scoop out all of the peanut butter and put it in the same bowl.
TIP: Some people will actually heat each ingredient in their containers for 30 seconds or so and then they pour out of the container easier. I just use my spatula to scoop them out. I don’t like using containers that don’t specifically say microwave safe on them, haha.
Then heat the bowl of chocolate frosting and peanut butter in the microwave for 45 seconds to a minute and then stir. Then heat again for another 45 seconds to a minute until it is really hot.
NOTE: You don’t have to use a microwave. You can heat this up in a medium pot on the stovetop as well.
Step 3: Finishing the 2 Ingredient Fudge
Now just stir the melted ingredients until well combined. There should be no streaks of peanut butter.
Then pour the melted chocolate peanut butter fudge into an 8x8-inch or 7x11-inch baking pan lined with parchment paper.
NOTE: The parchment paper is optional but I like using it because it makes it easier to get the fudge out later. You can just spray the pan with cooking spray if you don’t want to use parchment paper.
Spread out the top of the fudge with a spatula so it is even. Then place it in the fridge and allow it to chill for 1 to 2 hours or longer until it sets completely.
Now grab the edges of the parchment paper and remove the large block of quick fudge. Cut it into small cubes, whatever size you want. I always cut it into fairly small pieces because it is pretty rich.
Then serve! It is that easy.
It takes about 5 minutes of prep time and then all you have to do is wait for it to chill and set, pretty awesome.
TIP: If your knife sticks while cutting, you can spray it lightly with cooking spray, or wipe a bit of cooking oil on the knife with a paper towel.
How long does this quick fudge last?
This fudge will last 2 to 3 weeks if kept in an airtight container in the fridge. You can store it at room temp but this type of fudge gets really soft, especially at warmer room temps.
Can I freeze fudge?
Yes! You can freeze this fudge for longer storage.
Here are other fudge recipes you may like:
2 Ingredient Fudge | Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe
- Microwave safe bowl
- 8x8-inch pan or 7x11-inch pan
- Parchment paper (optional)
- 16 oz of chocolate frosting 454g
- 16 oz of peanut butter natural, chunky, creamy, etc. (454g)
- Add the frosting and the peanut butter to a microwave-safe bowl.
- Heat on high for 1 minute then stir.
- Heat on high for about 45 seconds to a minute and stir.
- Make sure everything is melted and stirred together with no streaks of peanut butter. Then pour into an 8x8-inch or 7x11-inch pan lined with parchment paper.
- Spread out as needed so it is level. Or tap the pan on the counter a few times. Chill in the fridge for 1 to 2 hours or more until set.
- Remove from pan and slice into little squares, then serve. Enjoy!
Do you like the recipe? Please give it a rating and comment down below, I really appreciate it. Save the Pin to Pinterest! If you make it tag me on Instagram @inthekitchenwithmatt. Also, sign up for the newsletter so you won’t miss out on any of my new posts and recipes.
Check out my other website 101 Creative Dates for fun date ideas. Food and dating go hand in hand!