Roasted Baby Potatoes
These roasted baby potatoes are awesome and a perfect side dish to go along with chicken, steak, fish, pork, or eat it as a meal by itself. It is so easy to make too!
Servings: 6 people
- 1 lb. about 3 cups new potatoes, potato medley. (purple, red, and yellow potatoes, washed, and unpeeled) (680g)
- 1 cup of boiler onions or pearl onions or any small round onions, or cut up a large one into chunks (125g)
- 1 cup of cherry tomatoes or grape tomatoes 150g
- 6 to 8 cloves of garlic add more or less
- 1 tsp. garlic powder mmm extra garlic flavor (5g)
- 2 Tbsp. of olive oil may need more, just enough to coat everything (30ml)
- 1/2 tsp. of ground black pepper 2g
- 1 to 2 tsp. of kosher salt 5 to 10g
- Olives optional
- Fresh rosemary optional
Preheat the oven to 400 F. or 205 C. Then combine the potatoes and tomatoes into a large bowl. Peel the small onions and add them in as well. If you are using regular sized onions, cut them into smaller chunks.
Smash the garlic cloves with the flat part of the knife then add them whole, with or without the skins on them. Drizzle on the oil and add the salt, pepper, and garlic pepper, and any other seasonings you may like to add. Mix with a spoon or clean hands until evenly coated.
Now add the potatoes mixture to a sheet pan or roasting pan and bake for 15 minutes. Then turn the heat down to 375 F or 190 C. Next bake for 15 minutes more, then stir the mixture, finally baking for another 30 to 45 minutes, until when you poke a potato it is nice and soft. After baking the potatoes let them cool a bit before serving. They taste good warm, room temp, or even cold. Enjoy!