Spinach Artichoke Dip
I love a good dip. This creamy, gooey, cheesy spinach artichoke dip is to die for. It is perfect for game day parties, board game nights, or just for the family. If you like chips and dip you have to try this recipe out. And it is so easy to make.
Servings: 8 servings
8x8 baking pan
- 8 oz. really soft cream cheese 225g
- 1/3 cup sour cream 80g
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise 75g
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese 45g (Don't use that powdered kind)
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese 50g
- 1/4 tsp. salt 1g
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder 2g
- 1/8 tsp. ground pepper less than 1g
- 1 cup of frozen spinach thawed and squeezed (155g)
- 14 oz. can of artichoke hearts chopped (390g - before it is drained)
Preheat the oven to 350 F/176 C. In a large bowl add really soft cream cheese. If you need to put it in the microwave for a few seconds to soften it up. Also, add the mayonnaise, sour cream, salt, pepper, garlic powder, mozzarella cheese, and parmesan cheese. Mix those ingredients all together with a spoon or spatula.
Next, add in thawed frozen spinach. After thawing it, make sure to squeeze out the extra liquid as well. Mix well with the other ingredients.
Now drain the artichoke hearts and chop them up into smaller pieces. Add those in and mix well. The dip is ready to be baked.
Add the spinach artichoke dip to an 8x8 pan which has been sprayed with kitchen spray. Bake it for 20 minutes to allow the cheese to melt. Remove it from the oven and allow it to cool for a few minutes before serving. Enjoy!
*Note: You may leave out either the spinach or the artichoke if you don't like either of those ingredients.